We hit up three parks while we were there so the majority of my pictures are of nature which is fine with me :) The parks are more like huge, expansive rainforests with paths and it was so mind blowing. Especially when you come across centuries old cedars or you would be walking down a trail and you would all of a sudden smell christmas trees (douglas firs?). Everything was heavy with moss and I loved how stumps of old trees had little trees (or bigger trees) growing out of it and around it.
I love you Vancouver!
A mini donut at the summer night market in Chinatown // A sailboat seen from Stanley Park
Pacific Spirit Regional Park
Wandering around town
More on instagram!
- Rainy view from the Granville St Bridge
- Great trees at Stanley Park
- Rocky shore
- Tree growing out of a stump
- Rainy nature walk
- Totem poles @ The UBC Museum of Anthropolgy
- Moss and a stump and little trees
- View from the Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge
- The coffee, tea and toast area @ Sikora's Classical Records