Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 in Photographs


I hope everyone had an amazing holiday season. Don't think me a nerd but I miss it already. Its what I look forward to every year and its so quickly over. I'm not quite ready to get back to work yet but hopefully this blog post will get me started a little.

Soon it will be time for my annual, super tedious gathering and arranging of my best photos from the past year and uploading a gallery to my websites (this one and this one). Editing is always a pain but its a nice look back at what happened since last new years. Here are some outtakes in film and digital in pretty much chronological order:



A pizza party






I made a bunch of simple terrariums.







Cute animals at the zoo











Birthday trip to Paris & Belgium 

I was never so sad to leave a place before.


 





Detroit





A short trip to upstate NY






Some nature walks took place

                         




Some hot summer days


                             

                             

                          



BF/GF & I did Renegade together





Bugged out plants





As it gets colder, the more Mei retreats into various blankets





We also drink so much tea




Happy 2012! Its going to be a big one for everyone. I can feel it.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! Looks like you had a pretty awesome year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was by far one of the most craziest, stressful but best years so far

    ReplyDelete