Wednesday, November 21, 2012

New Profile Video !




Today, I am so excited to show you a new profile video, produced by Studio In the Sun (the same guys responsible for the Roses video). I couldn't be more happy with how this came out. It so perfectly encapsulates my hopes, dreams, and motivations in this less-than-2 minute film.  I also loved seeing our old place in Chicago again too.

I can't express my gratitude for Sarah, Ryan and John's generosity and hard work on these two projects.  It was such a pleasure working with them and getting to know them (which may have been the best prize).

And many thanks to Lullatone for being nice and letting us use their beautiful music.

I hope you love this video as much as I do.


• • •


Oh wait, I'm not done yet! In honor of the release of the video/the holidays/black friday/cyber monday/and everything ever, I'm taking 25% off all orders (min. $40 purchase) from now until Dec 1st 12 am. Use code JOLLYDAYS during checkout or just click here.

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, and it seems to capture you (and your Chicago home) so perfectly. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Super glad your animal buddies made it in there too. I also wanted to say that I liked your previous post with your poster thoughts and am behind you all the way. All of the points you made are totally legit and easy to understand, but I'm sure some people are just crazy overall and want to complain about anything and everything. I think it's good to spell it out like that once in a while though too! It might even help some would-be complainers to understand where you're coming from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this video, Deb! It's shot so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete