Saturday, November 24, 2012

Shop Small!





Just a friendly nudge to encourage you to shop small this holiday season!



Here are some other places you can find my work that is not at my online store:


Internet

Little Paper Planes has several 16x20" color Human Nature prints as well as some black and white posters in stock. They also have some of my jewelry!


Oregon

Sword + Fern, Portland - Posters
Commercial Astoria, Astoria - Jewelry


California

Canvas Shop, Seal Beach - Jewelry


Illinois

Honey Cafe, Glen Ellyn - Posters
Artcetera Gallery, College of Lake County, Grayslake - Framed Prints & Jewelry


Canada

• Paboom Pop Up Shop, Vancouver, BC - Posters
Art & Antler, Old Hazelton, BC - Posters & Prints


New Zealand

Douglas & Bec, Auckland - Posters & Prints


+ + + I know I've been neglecting my jewelry shop for a few months now due to the move but there were a number of things renewed this morning so go take a peek!



No comments:

Post a Comment