Thursday, May 31, 2012

Seattle / Part 1

Thank you so much for sharing all your trip stories so far. Travelling is probably my favorite thing in the world. It is when I feel the most inspired and when I take the most pictures.

Seattle & Vancouver are such wonderful cities.  I feel like I spent nowhere near enough time in either of them. We shot a bunch of rolls on the trip and I'll be doing a number of picture posts. Here is the first set from Seattle. Hope you like them :)

p.s. So so so many thank you's to those that commented and emailed me suggestions on where to go! It was incredibly helpful.




A waterfall of green near Pike Place





Loved these orange wildflowers everywhere








An African mask at SAM and a tall tree on Bainbridge Island







The ferry ride to Bainbridge Island





1 comment: